As an insightful researcher and problem-solver, I enjoy working with people to learn, plan and develop successful digital marketing campaigns.
For the past 20+ years (1999-2023), my senior level marketing and communications skills have been developed as an entrepreneur, marketer and digital marketing manager with small to medium size businesses. Most recently, I have been accountable for creating marketing plans and an online presence for service and ecomm retail brands such as Pollocks Home Hardware, Pollocks BBQs, RobinsonHome Hardware, Mainstream Leasing, West Side Cycle, Helly Hanson, UpliftSeat Assist and other small business owners.
During my marketing career, I managed a variety of national brands as a corporate media manager for Labatt and as an agency media director for brands such as Molson and Pepsi-Cola.
● Strong interpersonal skills to lead, collaborate and influence, either remotely or in-house.
● Strategist, Leader, Account Manager, Collaborator, Trainer & Mentor - 20+ years
● Researcher, marketer and digital strategist with an ability to read data and create digital plans for communicating a brand’s benefits.
● Solid comprehension and use of Google Analytics 4 for quantitative analysis, planning and reporting purposes.
● Organized, designed and launched CMS and e-commerce websites for local retailers, a commercial leasing broker and other small business owners.
● Digital content creation and targeting skills on a multitude of platforms to drive event interactions.
● An adaptive learner in understanding and working with systems. Proficient in using systems and content creation tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords,Wordpress, Woo-Commerce, Webflow, Mailchimp, SharpSpring, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Drive Apps, Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Suite - PowerPoint, Adobe Connect.
● Invested and onboarded with SharpSpring (now Constant Contact) an end-to-endmarketing automation system .
● Built awareness of a secure, enterprise, online web-conferencing and training tool - Adobe Connect in Canada, the Caribbean and for financial institutions.
● Digital Marketing Manager - Self-employed - 12 years
● Adobe Connect Web-Conferencing & Training Consultant - Self-employed - 6 years
● Marketing Consultant - Tactics Marketing & SGCI - Self-employed - 5 years
● National Media Manager - Labatt Breweries of Canada - 5 years
● Vice President, Director of Broadcast Buying - Initiative Media - 10 years
● Media Planner - J. Walter Thompson - 3 years
● SharpSpring now Constant Contact - Marketing Automation - Trained
● Google Adwords Certified - most recently with Linkedin assessment tools
● Adobe Connect Web-Conferencing & Training - Enterprise System
● Strategic Management Certificate - York University
● Canadian Media Directors Council Certificate
● Bachelor Business Administration, Marketing - Acadia University
Recent Volunteer Work
● Skills for Change - Business Mentor - 2019-2022
● TRIEC (Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council) - Mentor - 2020-2021
● The Garden Party - Coordinator - Community Giving Garden - 2007-2013